Transcription
  • Three Options. Send to Manufacturer ($3,200x10). Self attempt. Engineering Company ($20,000 2 or 4 days).
  • $32,000.
  • 2 day repair (30% chance) or 4 day repair (70% chance). 4 day repair. 2 day repair.
  • $26,400.
  • $32,800.
  • 5 day repair (50% chance), 5 day repair 2 day repair (25%) or Engineering company ( $20,000 2 or 4 day repair 75%). 5 day repair . 5 day repair fails.
  • $16,000.
  • 2 day repair (25%) or Engineering company ($20,000 2 or 4 day repair). Engineering company repairs . 2 day repair. 2 day repair fails and engineering company repairs.
  • $6,400.
  • 2 or 4 day repair. 4 day repair. 2 day repair.
  • $26,400.
  • $32,800.
  • 2 day or 4 day repair. 4 day repair. 2 day repair.
  • $32,800.
  • $39,200.

Related Topics