This is a password protected decision tree
Does the employee have symptoms of COVID or received a positive test?
- Employee must quarantine for 10 days, have no fever for 24 hours unmedicated, and all symptoms have gotten better. Employee should be tested for COVID. REFER TO CONTACT TRACING GUIDELINES..
Was the employee exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID for 15 mins or more within 6 feet?
Maybe - Not Confirmed. No. Yes.
- Employee should quarantine until test results are known. IF Ill individual cannot get tested, please contact HR..
Does the employee live with said individual?
- Employee must quarantine for 10 days after the last exposure to the positive individual.
Can the employee isolate from the infected person?
- Employee must quarantine for 10 days after last exposure..
- Employee must quarantine 20 days from the onset of the infected individual's symptoms OR positive test if no symptoms are present..
Was the employee exposed to someone who had a direct exposure to someone who has tested positive? (Secondary Exposure).
No. Yes. Maybe - Not confirmed.
- Employee may continue to come to work. Please isolate during job functions if possible. Mask wearing and social distancing are mandatory.
- Employee may continue to work and monitor for symptoms. IF primary exposure becomes COVID , please redo this exercise. .
Did the employee have a tertiary or greater exposure? Or a secondary exposure to someone who is not confirmed positive..
- Employee can continue to work as normal. mask wearing and social distancing are mandatory.
- This decision tree is not relevant to your situation..