Transcription
  • WHEN REVENUE LOSS IS $3200/ DAY, WHICH REPAIR OPTION IS THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE? ENGINEERING COMPANY. SELF REPAIR. SUPPLIER REPAIR .
  • 10 DAY REPAIR. $0 LOSS OF REVENUE.
  • $32,000.
  • 2/4 DAY REPAIR. $20,000 4 DAYS - 70% CHANCE. $20,000 2 DAYS - 30% CHANCE.
  • $26,400.
  • $32,800.
  • 5 DAY REPAIR / ENGINEERING REPAIR. FAILED SELF-REPAIR . $0 COST LOSS OF REVENUE 50% CHANCE - SUCCESSFUL REPAIR.
  • $16,000.
  • ENGINEERING COMPANY. $20,000 9 DAYS - 70% CHANCE. $20,000 7 DAYS - 30% CHANCE.
  • $42,400.
  • $48,800.

Related Topics

Related Trees