This is a password protected decision tree
What was the reason?
Lack of time. Didnt understand. Weather restrictions / Force majeure.
- Inform them of open options and easter eggs.
Can Phase 2 be rescheduled?
- Rschedule phase 2 for all teams.
- Inform of next Phase 2 date. If not possible examine easter egg possibility. Also indoor challenges.
Misunderstanding or technical problem (eg lack of transport)?
- Inform of next available date. If not feasible, examine easter egg option.
- Inform that there are plenty of open options in each area that can be performed anywhere.