Transcription
  • Three Options. Engineering Co. ($20,000 2 days or 4 days). Supplier (no charge 10 days). DIY Repair.
  • $32,000.
  • 2 day repair (30% chance) OR 4 day (70% chance). 2 day repair (30% chance). 4 day repair (70% chance).
  • $26, 400.
  • $32, 800.
  • 5 day repair (50% chance), 5 day 2 day repair (25% chance) or Engineering Co. ($20K 2 days or 4 days). 5 day repair (50% chance).
  • Three Options. Successful DIY. Unsuccessful DIY: Engineering Co. ($20,000 2 days or 4 days). Unsuccessful DIY: 2 day mechanism check.
  • $16,000.
  • $22, 400.
  • Two Uncertain Events, (-$16,000). 4 day repair (70% chance). 2 day repair (30% chance).
  • $42,400.
  • $48,800.

Related Topics

Related Trees