Applying for your Financial Aid

Last updated 5 years ago First published 10 November, 2017

English Rating: Above 18 Shortest path: 3 nodes Longest path: 15 nodes Possible solutions: 10
  • Did you complete the 2017/2018 FAFSA Application? NO. YES.
  • Great! Make sure our school code 002678 is added and that is has been electronically signed. Forward your confirmation email to your Financial Aid Representative!.
  • Do you need help applying? YES. NO.
  • Great! Let us know if there is anything else we can do?.
  • Would you like to speak with a Financial Aid advisory or just get some helpful tips? Just some helpful tips. Speak with Financial Aid.
  • No Problem! If you have specific questions your FA advisor is more than happy to speak with you. Call 888-268-8404 Option 4 to speak with our great team of advisors!.
  • Before you begin, make sure you have created your FSA ID and logged in, collected any 2015 income documents you have, including untaxed income, and have your state ID and Social Security Number in front of you. You will also want to have our school code 002678.. I can't find these items. OK, what's next?. I didn't have any income in 2015 .
  • If you have all the information you need, select the 2017/2018 FAFSA application. It will guide you through the questions that relate to you based on your answers. Use your 2015 income information to answer any income questions asked. If you still have questions financial aid can help. Call 888-268-8404 Option 4..
  • No problem! Just follow the prompts for a non-filer on your FAFSA application!.
  • Are you having trouble creating or logging into your FSA iD? NO, I finished that step. YES, please help.
  • The FAFSA website has representatives that can help you unlock or login to your FSA ID. Call 1-800-433-3243..
  • Did you earn income in 2015? YES. NO.
  • No problem! Just follow the prompts for a non-filer on your FAFSA application..
  • Did you file taxes in 2015? NO. YES. I'm not sure.
  • You will need your 2015 income infomation to complete the FAFSA. If you don't have this information available you can contact your tax prepared or order Tax Transcripts for FREE from IRS.GOV. .
  • You will still need your w2s to answer income questions as you file the non-filer prompts. If you do not have them, you can contact your employer from 2015 or order your Wages and Income transcripts for FREE from IRS.GOV..
  • If you are not sure if you filed in 2015, you can check on the IRS.GOV website to see if there are tax records available for you from that tax year..

Related Topics

More from this iBosker