Dima Kran Local Government Trainer
  • Confirm property ownership. No. Yes.
  • An application may be submitted by a contractor on behalf of the property owner. Proof of ownership must still be submitted with the application..
  • Does the property fall under a restrictive planning overlay? No. Yes.
  • If the property is in a protected area (ie. the Yarra River or Hedgeley Dene precints), the application cannot be processed. Refer applicant to Planning..
  • Process payment. Yes.
  • Process paperwork in TRIM (CM9). Physical paperwork. Electronic paperwork.
  • Attach a TRIM Cover Sheet (action to RJ), send to Records, give receipt to customer..
  • Complete TRIM, add receipt number to the TRIM notes, assign TRIM to RJ..

Related Topics